Last updated April 3, 2019
Using the Order Overview
Learn how to navigate the Order Overview.
Breakdown of the Order Overview Components:
- Order Header contains:
- Form/Product used to create the order
- Order Status
- Order’s Primary Identifier (Note: By default, it is a assigned a 20 digit alpha-numeric code from the F4 system. This can be customized to represent other pieces of order information. Reach out to your Customer Service Representative to make this change)
- Follow an order: This populates the order on your ‘My Orders’ table on the ‘Home’ tab.
- Assign yourself/someone to the order: This also populates an order on your ‘My Orders’ table on the ‘Home’ tab. Assignment is used to designate ownership of an order.
- Edit Customer: Change the Customer associated to this order (See Change Order’s Customer)
- Archive the order: If you want to remove an order from your ‘My Orders’ table. The order can still be retrieved and ‘Unarchived’ by searching for it in the search bar. (See Archiving/Unarchiving Order)
- Schedule: Navigates you to the scheduler for the Order’s Workflow
- Download: the PDF of the Order Form and/or the lone QR code for the order. This QR code can be scanned by clicking the ‘Device Camera Scan-to-Navigate-to-Order’ button in the top right of the ‘Home’ tab. (See Configure Order Downloads and How do I download an Order Form/QR Code?)
- Order Status Information: This section contains information about the status of the Order.
- Production Stages: This allows you to set the high-level stage of production
- Order Status Advancement button: Submit Order, Enter Production, Complete Order
- The Order Information
- Customer, Relationships, Submission
- Due/Requested Dates (See Order Dates)
- Order Tags (See Order Tags)
- Comments Panel (See Order Comments)
- Workflows: This section contains the Order’s Workflows. Once Workflows have been added to an order, they must be completed for the Order to be completed. (See Using Workflows)
- Form Information: This contains the ‘Open Form’ button which allows the user to access the electronic Order Form. Additionally, this section can be customized to provide particular Order information.
- Media Mod: This contains all of the attached media for an order (See Uploading Order Media)
- Data Points Mod: This contains all of the pieces of information that can be used to search for a particular order. These pieces of information can be auto-extracted from the Order Form as well as manually entered by the user.