Quality Forms are forms that can be filled out within a task during the production process. This allows for enforced data collection such as QA form completion, Error and Downtime code logging, and more.
Make a form that a user can choose to complete during production:
- Create and publish a Quality Form to make it immediately accessible in the FactoryFour app to be manually added, filled out, and submitted for any task (See Quality Form Management).
- Immediately see the form available in the Task panel in FactoryFour
Make a form that a user is prompted to fill out during production:
- Create and publish a Quality Form (See Quality Form Management).
- Create an Enforcement Rule known as a ‘Standard’ (See Creating Quality Form Standards).
- Immediately see the form appear when triggered in the Task panel in FactoryFour
Example Use Cases for Standards:
- An Error form required for all tasks EACH TIME users update the task status to ‘Error’
- A QA form required to be filled out ONCE only for workflow’s QA Task in order for a user to ‘Complete’ the task