Last updated June 21, 2019
Managing Order Forms
Learn how to create, edit, and archive Order Forms.
How do I make/edit Order Forms?
You can manage your organization’s custom Order Forms using the Order Form Builder available in the FactoryFour Admin App.
- Navigate to the Order Types tab in the Admin App
- Either click to open an existing Order Form or click ‘Add Order Type’ to configure a new Order Form
- As changes are made the form will auto-save as a draft. (Learn more about the Order Form Configurator)
When your form is ready, click ‘Publish’ your new form into the FactoryFour application.
- Publishing will make the ‘Order Form’ available in the Product Selection list within the FactoryFour application.
How do I archive Order Forms?
- Navigate to a particular order in the Order Types tab in the Admin App
- Click the ‘…’ in the top right of the Configurator to find the ‘Archive’ option